PRIORITIZING THE HUMAN LIFE
Ahunbay Construction understand the importance of abiding by health and safety law and implementing the correct practices and procedures by providing our construction staff with the latest up to date training and safety equipment.
- To work with sustainable sourced materials from reliable and ethical suppliers. This enables us to limit and restrict the effect our construction projects have on the environment by dramatically reducing pollution.
- Supplying safe equipment and ensuring our construction staff are adequately trained to the local laws of the projects origin countries requirements and beyond ensuring our staff are working safely and correctly.
- We ensure all our staff know that one mistake can be fatal so we have stringent regulations and conditions in place which alert our team to their responsibilities and allows them to act with safety at the forefront of everything.
- Our ethics code does Not compromise in our honesty, fairness and integrity.
- We actively promote a great working culture which takes into account all views of our staff respectfully and ensures that we create a harmonious company working environment for all our colleagues.
- We are committed to quality and promote the stance that there is no room for error within our projects.
Ahunbay Construction promote safety, prevent injury and loss of life through exceptional procedures, planning and protocol being adhered to. We only work in the safest of environments.